The Kinley project is forecast to deliver the following economic benefits to both the state and local economies:
- $1.4 Billion in total construction over 20 years
- $590 Million value added to the VIC economy over 20 years
- $718 Million value added in the VIC economy during operation
- Over $82 Million of direct, local infrastructure investment funded by the development.
- $16,800 avg spend per capita of Kinley residents for local business’
- 402 FTE jobs created per annum on average during construction
- 1,532 ongoing jobs supported.